Wedding DIY | Tassel Garland
Tassel garlands are such versatile, high-impact wedding decor. They’re perfect for snazzing up sweetheart tables, backdrops, and the overall party venue. Read on for a step-by-step tutorial by wedding planner Salwa Chamsi-Pasha, on how to make them yourself!
What you will need:
- 50 x 70 cm Tissue paper
- Ball of String
- Tinsel (optional)
1) Cut a long piece of string to hang the tassels onto and unfold the tissue paper until there is only one fold left in its centre.
2) Cut strips of around 2.5 centimetre of tissue paper to create the tassels.
3) Unfold the cut tissue paper completely and layer each one at the folded middle.
4) Place the tassel on the string and staple below the string.
5) Repeat steps with different coloured tissue paper.
6) You can even add tinsel to jazz it up!Wedding DIY | Tassel Garland,