Tagged: Wholesale Towels
April 12, 2013 at 7:57 pm #29363
Hi Bride Club ME,
My Fiance and I are completely lost with our guest list. We have a very tight budget but both have a very large family. We don’t know who to invite and who not to invite, and if we have the heart to leave people out. Would you have any good tips on how to get a guest list together?
Would really appreciate if you could help us, as it’s really stressing us both 😕
Jila-TheHopelessBrideApril 14, 2013 at 3:18 pm #29460
Congrats on your forthcoming wedding and welcome to Bride Club ME
Don’t stress too much, many brides to-be go through this issue, so you are not alone.
- First,prioritise – Close family and friends and account for significant others.
- Some brides stipulate that +1 or more guests should be long term partners or children.
- Remember, there is always a percentage of guests that may not be able to attend, given that you are also an expat getting married in Dubai, the number is likely to be higher.
- Co – Workers: Unless your co-workers are truly your friends outside the office (i.e. you spend time on the weekends together) don’t invite them. Don’t invite ANY of them. If you invite one co-worker, you open up a slew of other possible invitations.
- Lastly – Remember it’s YOUR big day, not every one else’s… People should respect your decisions, just be diplomatic and be mindful of how you word things.
😎April 17, 2013 at 4:20 pm #29464
Hope you’re having a good wedding planning. Guest list i had the same problem too. But if you have a budget you have to stick to it. You friends and family should understand your (you & your husband to be) situation. May i know where your wedding will be and how many guest do you target?
Like our Fairy Bride Mother said “Remember it’s YOUR big day, not every one else’s… People should respect your decisions, just be diplomatic and be mindful of how you word things.” – she’s right it’s your day. They should be happy for you no matter what. The most important here is you and your husband to be. Don’t stress yourself much.
-Jayce-April 18, 2013 at 5:22 pm #29466
Thank you Fairy Bride Mother!
You helped us a lot! We did not even think of the percentage of people who may not even be able to come, guess we assumed everyone would come hehe.
Rebellious Bride 28 – Thank you, you’re both right. Our list at the moments says 150 but our top limit is about 200 (and this is after cutting a lot of people out lol). We are YET to decide the venue but will try make up our minds by next monthApril 24, 2013 at 10:49 pm #29467
YAY – Glad to have been of help. Keep us updated xFebruary 12, 2014 at 4:53 pm #29541
When we have near with wedding then i think many problems created . some problems are commonly but the main problem is that to maintain the list of guest . because if you have a big family then very difficult to make a list of all guests . if you forget any member from your list then during wedding or after when you remember then i think that is very painful for u and for other party. when i have wedding of my brother then i so worry abut that, We don’t know who to invite and who not to invite, and if we have the heart to leave people out. Would you have any good tips on how to get a guest list together?January 5, 2015 at 1:46 pm #29521
ya, we have host abest wedding party, that is my best friends wedding, she is like my sister, actually she have no anu real sister like me, so she love’s me alot like sistre, we all gd friends decided wonderful party time for my sweet friend on they wedding day.November 15, 2016 at 1:35 pm #31293
(Awaiting moderation)December 2, 2016 at 10:59 pm #31599
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.