At Home Weddings & Events – Covid-19 New Rules Announced
Written by Fairy Bride Mother on October 20, 2021.
Tagged under: At Home Weddings, COVID-19, Covid-19 updates, Dubai Weddings
As always, Bride Club ME are here to guide you on the latest Covid-19 event protocol developments in the UAE. On Tuesday the 19th of October 2021, guidelines for organising social parties, weddings, funerals and other gatherings at home were announced by the National Emergency, Crisis and Disaster Management Authority (NCEMA). If you are hosting a wedding event in the near future, take note of the below updates in order to safegaurd yourself and your guests.
NEW RULES FOR ‘AT HOME’ SOCIAL GATHERINGS, WEDDINGS & EVENTS IN THE UAE:
- Setting a capacity of 80 percent, with a limit of no more than 60 people.
- Setting 10 individuals as serving staff.
- Attendees who have received the vaccine and 14 days have passed since, are allowed to attend, provided they meet the green pass requirements through the Al Hosn application.
- All attendees must provide negative results of PCR tests conducted less than 48 hours prior to the events date.
PRENTATIVE MEASURES TO BE TAKEN DURING AT HOME EVENTS INCLUDE:
- Temperature checks at entry points.
- Masks to be always worn, unless eating.
- Event venues to be continuously sanitised and disinfected.
- Sanitisation tools to be readily available for all in attendance.
- Entry processes to be well organised; there cannot be any crowding at the entrances.
The NCMEA also urged attendees showing symptoms of Covid-19, including respiratory symptoms or fevers, to refrain from attending any gatherings or occasions. In addition to this, attendees are advised not to shake hands or hug, and to keep a physical distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
Have you recently hosted a beautiful wedding event at home? We would love to hear from you and potentially feature your event on www.brideclubme.com. Follow our submissions guidelines here for more details or drop us an email.
Remember to follow us on Instagram via @brideclubme for the latest updates and developments, along with all things Weddings on our website – the UAE’s premier online information resource, for UAE based brides-to-be and brides from afar looking to get married in Dubai and the surrounding emirates. Search our vendor club for vetted and approved vendors and venues, or WhatsApp our FREE concierge 05858BRIDE for our venue and vendor matchmaking service.
Leave a Reply