Bridal Nail Design – Inspiration
From nails with pink gel base, 3D roses and Swarovski rhinestones, to classic French manicured nails with a little sparkle, Bride Club ME offers you bridal nail design inspiration and top tips in preparing your nails for your big day.
Bridal Nail Tips:
- Plan ahead, think about what type of nails want you and what design (see below for some inspiration).
- Don’t be scared to try something new, but make sure you do a trail first and have the manicurist practice ahead of time, just like you would for your hair or make up.
- Generally speaking, the less time your nails have to get ruined before the big event, the better. So plan a mani/pedi day close to the wedding date but don’t leave it until the last minute.
- Go with someone you trust. If you have a manicurist you routinely go to, plan on using them for your wedding nails. If you want to try someone new, make sure you check out reviews and go in for a couple trials.
- Remember to keep your nails looking nice for all those wedding related events where people will inevitably ask you to see your rock. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on manicures; a simple home polish change will do the trick!
Are you wondering where to get the best bridal nail designs in town? Do you want a top notch manicure and pedicure for your big day? Check out our reviews section on Brideclubme.com and/or visit our Vendor Club Directory under the category Bridal Beauty.