DIY Lavender and Oatmeal Mask/Scrub | By Simone Heng
Written by on June 17, 2013.
Tagged under: DIY Face mask, DIY Face scrub, DIY Wedding, DIY bridal party gift, Simone Heng, Weddings in Dubai
A lot of my engaged female friends tell me they have been opting for spa hen night’s recently. For brides on a budget this can get pricey, so I thought of making a wonderful relaxing (all brides-to-be need something calming) and nourishing scrub/mask which takes next to no time to make and can double up as a great gift for the bride and her bridal party.
- A blender or food processor
- Lavender buds (Can be purchased from L’Occitane at the Marina Mall)
- Plain oatmeal
- Glass Jar
1) Place the oatmeal and lavender in the food processor and blend. It’s up to you how much lavender you want to use depending on your preference for the scent.
2) Once blended the mixture should look like this.
3) Place it into a solid glass jar.
4) Attach this label with the usage instructions to the jar, this includes listing the key binding ingredients to create a mask or scrub. When is comes to the mask, I leave mine on my face for about 15 mins before washing off, the results are fab!
The Final Result
Imagine a row of these waiting for your best girlfriends at your DIY spa hen night. They can also take it home afterwards as a little goes a long way! How cool is that?
For more great DIY ideas hit up cheapnchic.net and keep an eye out for my contributions on Bride Club ME.
Leave a Reply