INTERVIEW: Get to know the wedding Pro | Creative Box
Written by Adam Hurst on August 6, 2013.
Get to know the wedding Pro!
Every week, we will be shining the spot light on our Bride Club ME vendor club members, allowing our readers to get up close and personal with some of the best wedding vendors in town. Here, you can learn more about the people behind some of the businesses you may hire to help make your wedding day perfect!
This week we have the privilege of showcasing Ritu Patel, Owner & Founder of ‘Creative Box’. Ritu provides us with exclusive insight into her company ‘Creative Box’ and shares with us what she loves most about her job.
- How long has ‘Creative Box’ been established and what makes your company and wedding stationery different?
Creative Box was founded in 2010 and we have been around in the world of design for three years. We launched our wedding collection in December 2012 under the brand of “Maya Wedding Stationery”.
We create unforgettable invitations. All you need to do is invite in style for your wedding and the rest will follow. Whether you are dreaming of a destination wedding or a luxurious classic wedding, at CB there are no limits.. We create your style, define your style and once this has been done the possibilities are endless. CB will create an invitation suite that is tailored to your needs.
We go through an extensive process of meeting and spending time with our client to understand their requirement. There are no limits to design, hence we can print and create on any format and produce a unique invite.
- What do you love most about your work?
The freedom to create something new each day.
- Do you have any exciting business plans in the pipeline for ‘Creative Box’?
Certainly, not only do we design for individual clients, now our doors are open to working with different event and wedding planners in the region. We are in the process of launching personal branding, as well as corporate branding services.
- Describe the experience a bride to-be will have when hiring your services?
A bride wants everything perfect, everything unique and something she or her guests have never seen before. She wants someone who she can trust, who can deliver on time and who can guide her when she’s in two minds.
That’s what we do, we guide, we assist and we deliver. You can count on us!
- From your perspective what do you think are the latest trends when it comes to wedding stationery?
– Die Cuts: Unique paper shapes that break way from the standard squares, rectangles and gatefolds. A unique shape that breaks the routine.
– Laser Cut invitations: From detailed lace to geometric shapes, of laser-cut invitations demonstrate precision and elegance
– Vintage designs with use of metallic colours: Gold copper and silver foils – these foils will add a perfect touch of sophistication to any invitation.
– Hand calligraphy: Calligraphy will continue to be a popular choice as the ultimate finishing touch on an invitation set.
- If you could give one piece of advice to expat brides to-be, what would it
The most glamorous way to invite is to send the unexpected! There are no norms, no rules in creating a unique invitation. Let it reflect you and your story.
- Lastly, why did you choose to list with www.brideclubme.com?
Brideclubme.com is a portal that gives you all the information you need for having your wedding in UAE. And being listed at this prestigious website is wonderful as it caters to all nationalities. Rio has been very helpful and has constantly assisted us in our growth.